Coastal Solar 12 Month Power Bills Sweepstakes: Win a Free Bahamas Cruise and $500 cash!
Enter by the 30th for a chance to win a cruise and $500 cash!
How much did you spend on power bills last year? Now, you can finally do something good with your bills – use them to enter a sweepstakes to win a free 4-day cruise and $500 in cash!
All you have to do is provide a little information using the form on this page along with information from your last twelve months of power bills, and you will be entered!
Contest Details and Rules
Coastal Solar 12 Month Power Bills Sweepstakes Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from Coastal Solar or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
- CAN I PARTICIPATE? To participate in the Coastal Solar 12MonthPowerBills Sweepstakes you must:
– Be the primary or sole property owner of the property for which you submit power bills.
– Submit a full year’s worth (12 months) of the actual power bills for the owned property or properties.
– Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses excluding Puerto Rico.
-Be 25 years of age or older
-Have a valid credit card
– Employees of Coastal Solar and coastalsolar.com, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Coastal Solar’s 12MonthPowerBills Sweepstakes will be accepting entries online and by received mail starting at or about 12:00:01 AM (EST) March 10th, 2017 and ending at 9:00:00 AM (EST) April 30th, 2017 for online and mailed entries. Entries will also be accepted in person at the Vidalia Onion Festival from April 28th through April 30th until the entry box is closed (The “Sweepstakes Period”). All online entries must be received by 9:00:00 AM (EST) April 30th, 2017. All entries sent by mail must be received by April 29th, 2017. Drawing will take place at approximately 12pm on April 30th, 2017. Proof that you entered your form and submission does not constitute proof or evidence that an entry was actually received within the Sweepstakes Period. Participants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned.
- HOW DO I ENTER? One entry per property owned by the Entrant. You may enter either online, by mail, or in person at our office or at the 2017 Vidalia Onion Festival. Submitting an entry constitutes agreeing to the terms of these Official Rules and all decisions of Coastal Solar and/or its designee, which are final and binding in all respects. Coastal Solar is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost due to any reason, all of which will be voided. Each submission of an Entry Form and an Entry Piece shall constitute an entry (“Entry”).
ENTRY FORM REQUIREMENTS. Entry Form requires: full name, phone number, address, e-mail address, identifying your type of building (residential, business, agricultural), twelve months of power bill data from the property owned by the entrant, including the amount of the bill and the kWh usage, and agreement to the rules.
ENTRY PIECE REQUIREMENTS. (a) All Entry Pieces MUST include twelve months of verifiable power bill data from the property or properties owned by the entrant. Any language appearing on the Entry Piece must be in English. Coastal Solar reserves the right to reject any Entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of these content related requirements.
If the content of the Entry Piece does not meet the requirements listed above, the Entry Piece will not be entered in the Sweepstakes or posted to the coastalsolar.com web site.
- ENTER ONLINE. Go to http:///www.12monthpowerbills.com and begin by filling out the form on the right. You must complete all three forms, including the power bill data, and then click the final submission button to be an official sweepstakes entry. Before submitting your Entry, you must certify that you have read and agree to these Official Rules. Once submitted, you will receive an email that asks you to respond to the email. Follow the instructions given in the email.
- ENTER BY MAIL. Mail with your Entry Piece to: Attn: Coastal Solar 12 Month Power Bills Sweepstakes, Coastal Solar Power Company, 229 W General Screven Way Ste M4, Hinesville, GA, 31313-3070. Before submitting your Entry, you must certify that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
- ENTER IN PERSON. Come to our office, or come to the Vidalia Onion Festival and find our booth, and enter in person by submitting all the Entry requirements listed above.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL ENTRIES. By submitting an entry (or accepting any prize), each Entrant understands and agrees that their Entry Piece and name may be posted online to coastalsolar.com or to its social media sites, without further compensation or review, and will not be returned. Entrant further agrees to release Coastal Solar from any and all claims that any such use by Coastal Solar, including any commercial advertising presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented and/or prepared by or on behalf of Coastal Solar, infringes the Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in its Entry.
- WHAT CAN I WIN? Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will receive a 4-night Bahamas cruise in a Category 1 interior stateroom, and $500 cash for related expenses such as taxes and port fees, and a Benelli Montefeltro shotgun with walnut finishes. Cruise prize is not available to be claimed within five (5) days before or after a major holiday. To claim cruise, Entrant must register for cruise within 45 days of receiving the offer, and must activate the voucher (travel dates) within 90 days of receiving the offer. In the event that this deadline is not satisfied, the Entrant will forfeit the cruise and the $500, and the cruise and the $500 will not be awarded to a new winner. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Coastal Solar is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use winner’s name, likeness, and Entry Piece for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- HOW DO I WIN? The three (3) winners will be chosen by Coastal Solar by a drawing, at random, at approximately 12 noon on April 30th, 2017, at the Vidalia Onion Festival, in accordance with sweepstakes guidelines. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Three attempts to contact the Grand Prize Winners by telephone, email, or post will be made, if necessary. Exact means of contact is at Coastal Solar’s discretion. If a Grand Prize Winner is unable to be reached within five (5) days of the third contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, the Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified. Coastal Solar shall have no liability or responsibility to award any prize where: (a) any required Prize Documents are not fully executed and received by Coastal Solar at the designated address by the due date specified in these sweepstakes rules; or (b) if any mail addressed to the Winner is returned to Coastal Solar as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if Winner cannot be contacted for any reason; or (c) Winner is deemed ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with any aspect of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT COASTAL SOLAR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH INDIVIDUAL’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER AND ALL PRIVILEGES DUE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND AN ALTERNATE PRIZE WINNER MAY BE SELECTED.
- CONDUCT. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Coastal Solar and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Coastal Solar reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize who Coastal Solar suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH COASTAL SOLAR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND COASTAL SOLAR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Coastal Solar, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Coastal Solar is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Sweepstakes Entries. Coastal Solar assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Coastal Solar is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, downloading materials from Coastal Solar’s Web site or emailing entries. Coastal Solar is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes or defraud Coastal Solar in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Coastal Solar, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Coastal Solar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Coastal Solar and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
- CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Coastal Solar in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia in the U.S.
- PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Coastal Solar (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Coastal Solar the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- WINNER’S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. Prize winners’ name, state of residence and Entry Piece, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on Coastal Solar’s web site and the Coastal Solar page on Facebook, at Coastal Solar’s discretion.
- SPONSOR. Coastal Solar/coastalsolar.com, Coastal Solar Power Company, 229 W General Screven Way Ste M4, Hinesville, GA, 31313-3070 sponsors this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
Here’s how to enter the Coastal Solar Sweepstakes:
Use the form to enter your name, phone, and email.
On the next page, enter the information needed, including information about your power bills for the last 12 months.
Read and agree to the sweepstakes rules.
If you own more than one property that can be equipped with solar panels, you can enter once for each property.
The great news is, even if you don’t win, we’ll still send you a super-helpful solar quote based on your power bills, absolutely free. There is no purchase necessary, nothing to lose, and a free cruise and $500 to gain!